Thursday, March 17, 2005

Haloscan comments lost.

I had been using Haloscan for comments. Only today, did I know that only comments worth 5-6 months are stored for free users. Result, I lost every valid comment I received till my Life of Pi post.

I am utterly at loss, and am frantically switching to blogger comments. Its easier to post blogger comments now, maybe one click more than Haloscan. I have taken a dirty backup of the current comments. Will have to migrate them manually.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Tom said...

A fellow bibliophile!

Haloscan archives those comments for free users. If you pay them, they restore them.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Vanchi said...

Thanks for the info. As such, I am not being ungrateful to Haloscan guys. I just did not know this fact.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

:) good to see this new look:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home