New looks and a glider
Blogger just relaunched their whole setup, and I couldn't resist this new look.
How sad, I should have remembered about somehow saving the comments, :( Just lost all of them, even before I could realize. Well, the good news is, blogger itself is providing the commenting feature. Thanks alot people! {update: Now u can blog through email as well!}
In other news, I just bought a new bicycle. Six speed glider from Hercules, feels good to be _in_ the scene.
Just remembering the first few pages of Zen and the art of motorcycle maintainence, where the author describes the difference between travelling in a bike and a car. How travelling in a car is like watching TV and how being on a bike just puts _you_ also in the picture. Travelling on a bike is one experience I truly relish, the wind just so hard on your face bringing all the scents in the scene as quickly as they come and go...
I have been busy with work, and hence I donot have any links to offer. Well, someone just asked if he could blog here, :), What do you people think?
3 Comments:
Testing comments...
.bs
I'm not saying a word till I get the old comments back. Period.
You just contradicted urself, didn't u? ;)
Anyway struggled a lot with the old template i had saved once before and finally got the previous things working... Well maybe I'll try migrating things from there to here, slowly
Post a Comment
<< Home